Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GAMELIFE România

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banned for playing the game normally on CSDM

  • Members

Lovex are you kidding me. You ban me for aimbot lol! Got to be a joke... Thanks I guess, I took it as a compliment.
Please unban me this is not fair. I can't even play good?
What do I need to provide?

Server: 5.254.86.246:27015

************************************************ 
Ban Information 
Name: dvnz 
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:2046802953 
Reason: aim 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: Lovex ❤️
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:565797596 
 
If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information to our website: 
www.gamelife.ro Section RESPAWN / UnBan Request 
****************************************

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Members

hah.. thats interesting if you find that aim 

Edited by dvnz

  • Members
Acum 2 ore, Georgiana Bubu a spus:

yes i think you play with aimbot .

@COSMIN @SkriLLex i will let them to decide. 

 here you have demo. https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/gXl6CCUH/file.html

 

I can't watch the demo, but I'll be back when I succeed! Thx.

 

 

I prefer the gloominess to the sun. I don't know why...

  Urmeaza SkriLLex , dupa nume zici ca ii DJ .
  Cand vine el cu ak47 , poti sa fugi cat vrei .

     Si chiar daca te ascunzi , vine si iti iese in fata ,
                                                  Pana nu te vede mort , omul asta nu te lasa !                                                

    b_350_20_ffad41_e98100_000000_591f11.png

        6069c3a80b4e47e372857e0e

  • Members

Parerea mea ca este curat, nici urma de aim in demo-ul de mai sus.

 

my opinion is that it is clean 

 

PRO UNBAN

 

 

 

  • Members

Judging by demo presented , I don't think that is clear aimbot..

My opinion brightness.regular.png

                                            

                                                    

  • Administrators

You got unban !!

Topic Closed

 

 

10 hours ago, dvnz said:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.