Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GAMELIFE România

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[ Map ] GTA V Speeding Car Ambience

  • Administrators
Media
Media gallery
× ❮ ❯
1 / 1
If you have played GTA V for more then atleast 50-100 hours, you 100% know that quite often you'll hear the sound of a speeding car in the distance, and I decided to add it into l4d because I think it fits the creepy atmosphere of l4d honestly, that's my opinion, what you most likely didn't know is the sound in GTA actually changes depending on where you are on the map, so if your in the city it'll sound loud and kinda muffled fsr, and out north towards paleto bay it sounds quite quieter and more clear, and I made the loud and muffled one play in maps that are more of a big city that are more likely to be closer to where a speeding car would be, and maps that are more of a smalltown play the quiet and clear one, lemme be more specific: Loud & Muffled: The Passing C1-C2 Hard Rain No Mercy Crash Course Dead Air Quiet & Clear: Dead Center The Passing C3 Dark Carnival Swamp Fever The Parish Cold Stream Death Toll Blood Harvest The Sacrifice The Last Stand You also may notice that on Hard Rain the sound is a bit louder then usual, Especially if you muted the sound of the storm, but I adjusted the volumes to fit the ambience so it's not too quiet, And if you think I should change something lemme know in a comment and I'll let you know Note: You'll still here the audio play even if you get my add-on that mutes ambience, I recommend leaving ambience unmuted

View the full article

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.