Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GAMELIFE România

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vasil indzhov

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vasil indzhov

  1. Hello, I was banned by Scrilex forever in your respall server. He claims that I am playing with some kind of hack. Before I start defending myself that I do not play with hacks and similar nonsense, I will say the following ..One of your colleagues (admin).The other thing I want to say is the following I see that there is some bug in the server, but I'm not 100% sure. I have noticed that the cartridges do not hit properly and in most cases as an old and good CS player, I tell you look at things and if you can fix them. To prove to all your colleagues that I do not play hacks I can offer you the following Give me some anti-cheat in your servers where you think it's impenetrable, then we'll see if I'm right or just punished wrong

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.