Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GAMELIFE România

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RADIOSOL

  • Moderators
Title: RADIOSOL
Genre: Adventure , Indie , Simulation
Publisher: TripletConcept
Release Date: Sep 30, 2026




About This Game

RADIOSOL

is a journey through a desolate world burned by a planetary cataclysm. In search of answers, you will have to navigate through the ruins of megastructures and abandoned cities, avoiding the scorching rays of the Sun.

-Why do my eyes hurt so much?

Only concrete mountains block the Sun. It hurts my eyes so much. Night used to fall quickly in these man-made valleys. But not now.
When did this stop?

-Why can’t I hear other people’s voices?

I am the world's ear. I hear every radio station. I hear the hum of transistors, the boiling of mercury, and every rock on the visible side of the moon. But people don't talk anymore.
When did this stop?

-Why do I have so many limbs?

sagging - contraction - lengthening - emphasis
sagging - contraction - lengthening - emphasis
sagging - contraction - lengthening - emphasis
The Grove will be burned. Will I burn it?

AI Generated Content Disclosure

The developers describe how their game uses AI Generated Content like this:

Generative AI was used to translate the game into Spanish, Japanese, German, French, and Chinese.
AI was NOT used to generate any visual or audio assets.



System Requirements

Windows

Linux



View the full article

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.