[Gaming Reviews] F1 2021 (release date 16 July, 2021.)

Braking Point

This brand-new story mode looks set to be a hit for players. Promising a journey from Formula 2 up to the pinnacle, if you are fast enough, Braking Point sees Devon Butler return and introduces some new characters.

Little has been revealed, but since it took centre stage of the announcement trailer it is likely that Codemasters has put a lot of time and effort into crafting this mode.

My Team

This amazing game mode landed in F1 2020 with a splash and for most it kicked Career Mode into touch.

The second year of My Team should see some innovations in the mode, and indeed it seems it will, as the mode has been confirmed to return for F1 2021.

f1-2020-my-team.jpg

An improved livery creator would be nice. The opportunity to move, resize, and colourise logos at will, along with more freedom in paint jobs would be nice.

The Driver Market and facility-building process is likely to get refined and tweaked too.

Career mode

The usual go-to for single player came under attack last year from My Team, with everyone trying out the new owner mode over the old career mode. Thankfully, F1 2021 has held on to the mode.

In fact, the mode is even seeing some exciting additions, with co-op career mode entering the fray.

This offers players the chance to compete with or against another local player in an awesome season-long battle.

Multiplayer

Not a lot has been announced on the multplayer and online front. While the co-op career mode is a great addition, we are yet to see any renovations to pre-race lobbies, penalties, or even any word on cross-platform play.

Tracks

It was totally understandable that Codemasters were unable to get Mugello, Portimao, Imola, Nurburgring, Istanbul Park, and Bahrain Outer into F1 2020.

f1-2020-zandvoort.jpg

Drivers

We now know which drivers will be in F1 2021 will be in the game from launch.

F2 champion Mick Schumacher joins the grid along with Yuki Tsunoda and Nikita Mazepin, while Fernando Alonso makes his return after two years away from the sport.

Icons Confirmed

The Icons featured in the Digital Deluxe version of F1 2021 have now been released, and they’re an incredible mix of drivers.

They are as follows: Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, Jenson Button, Nico Rosberg, David Coulthard, and Felipe Massa.

These can be used in My Team, and will be available to select as the players kick off their campaign.

Excitingly, we also now know that Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen, and Charles Leclerc will be on the cover for the Standard Edition!

F1-2021-Delux-Edition-3.jpg

Next-Gen

F1 2021 is coming to next-gen, boasting massively improved loading times, improved visuals and more on the PS5 and Xbox Series X!

Other games such as DIRT 5 by Codemasters have launched for both next-gen and last-gen, so we know that the team will have done an awesome job.

We’ve took a more in-depth look at this in our PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X F1 2021 pieces.

sursa

• Like 2

b_460x42_C2E3226-5A6C3E-383F2D-D2E1B5-FF

?q=10042&s=s&bg1=eb8506&bg2=fca83a&t=000

6069c3a80b4e47e372857e0d

13.png

Donator: SteamDB

Donator: SteamLadder