Discutii Libere

COSMIN

1.Reward people who spent the most time on the server: Awesome idea, but people will leave the game open 24/7, more than they do now. But  it's great for statistics.

We reward top 15 players, not those who have the most hours. As you said, they can leave the PC 24/7

2. The top 3 rank players- Put a Tag before their name TOP 1, TOP 2 or TOP 3, something like admins/owners, etc have.

A good idea with tags. Taken note

3.  Admins have different skins (players model) or add a had a mark on their head - Maybe cheaters will see the admin skin and leave, which is good or just dont give a fk 

I will try adding some skins for admin

4. Server feedback puglin - Players can give us their feedback about what they think about the server, and make suggestions.

We'll talk about that. It doesn't make much sense. Many want to play not to let feedback. I say not to complicate the server with many plugins

5. Add Radio Blocker Puglin - This is really annoying when someone is spamming the radio chat all game. I already received a lot of complaints about this. (Actually you can use the comand ignorerad, but they dont listen me).

Taken note

6. Spectator mode - Invisible mode for admins and dont let players to go spectate mode, besides admins.

I'll add it tonight if I have time if not tomorrow

7. Bad camper Puglin - Camping is a strategy ofc, but should be done with moderation. They can camp, but not pitch a tent.

We are not adding it yet. That we have players sitting afk. And we need them. The plugin will always slap them and slow down the server. But over time we add it.

8 .Add logo/Picture of Respawn Gamelife when you join the server.

We have the auto join plugin. Admins have immunity. Players do not have time to see that the server adds them automatically.

But I will try a plugin on Saturday for advertising when you enter the server.

29 minutes ago, BadAF said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Back_4_Blood_logo.png

23 hours ago, BadAF said:

Hi everyone, first of all you may want to apologize, this is not the place to talk about it, but here it is. 

About the competition chest, you may want to say / make statements and already have ideas.

1.  Rewards the care of people and spends the most time on the server: Great ideas, but talk open game 24/7, more time now. But it's great for stats.
  2. Top 3 rank players - Put or label before a TOP 1, TOP 2 or TOP 3 number, such as administrators / owners etc.
  3.  Administratorii au diferite piei (modelul jucătorilor) sau în ceea ce privește privirea sau notă pe cap - Poate că trădările pot vedea admin și vor cere, atunci acest lucru poate fi pur și poate să poată da un fk ( 😂).
  4. Feedback-ul Puglinul-server-serverului - Jucătorii nu pot oferi feedback despre ceea ce pot să cred despre server și pot face sugestii.
  5. Adăugați Radio Blocker Puglin - Acest lucru este foarte sigur atunci când cineva spamează radio chat-ul tot jocul. Am primit deja o mulțime de reclamații în acest sens. (De fapt, puteți controla comandantul ignor, dar nu mă ascultă).
  6. Spectator modul - modul invizibil pentru admin și nu permite jucătorilor să măargă modul modulat, în afară de admin.
  7. Pug room Puglin - Camping is an ofc strategy, but needs to be done with changes. They can camp, but they can't play a tent.
  8. Add the logo / Picture of Respawn Gamelife when you can present the server.

And there are some ideas that can be hard to share in terms of acceptance, but I have almost little time in care to be able to think and let me know.

(Btw and about VIP stuff? Are you thinking of bringing it back?)

You have a beautiful and good. Luck

Hey bro ! 
You, do not apologize for the suggestion, there are real advantages for our server! 

These are good and ingenious ideas. Well, as you mentioned, I've already set in motion and implemented essential scripts.
As my colleague Cosmin told you in points 4, 7, we will not add yet.

You can see the changes made  here 

Obviously we will try to find the best solutions for the proper functioning of the server . 

Thanks for the good suggestions and ideas! 

Edited by ASASIN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png 

5 hours ago, LuciaNnX said:

Neatzaa, TOP 10 🏆.

Mai este un  pic pana in frunte. 🥇

Pe la sfarsitul saptamani incerc sa mai cumpar niste boosturi!
Deocamdata stau c-am prost financiar, dar se rezolva. 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back_4_Blood_logo.png

On 6/1/2020 at 12:35 AM, BeNy gL said:

Am facut si eu ceva simplist, doar font si efect, am impresia ca sunt prea mari, dar daca iti plac, le redimensionez =))))

U4PFMQX.png

0Fxu9wT.png

ZMD3exX.png

NsV3y2E.png

XI3ULKP.png

X8z4G4r.png

YzUVs54.png

Y3F59P9.png

mie unu imi plac dar se pare ca lui cosmin nu :)))))))))))))))))

zlPbMjW.png

un like va rog!👆❤️

2 minutes ago, Seriful said:

mie unu imi plac dar se pare ca lui cosmin nu :)))))))))))))))))

Da, da, am bagat de seama, o sa-l tin minte stai fara grija =)))))

9LTRztA.gif

76561198121939610.png

5 hours ago, BeNy gL said:

@Seriful Uita-te la el, a mai dat si bump la topic sa vedem ca si-a colorat numele, noi astia restu' n-avem fata de culori si linie sub nume =)))))

Nu de aia.  Am dat bump ca am facut update. Ia sa dați cate un like:))

Back_4_Blood_logo.png

7 hours ago, BeNy gL said:

@Seriful Uita-te la el, a mai dat si bump la topic sa vedem ca si-a colorat numele, noi astia restu' n-avem fata de culori si linie sub nume =)))))

Da da ca sa iti faca un ciuda mai bine zis 

• Like 1

zlPbMjW.png

un like va rog!👆❤️