- this is a small but usefull plugin.
- you can restrict names from a file and give them a replacer.
- if a player enters on the server/change the name in a restricted name, the player's name will be changed.
- you need amxx 1.7 or higher.
- add in amxmodx/configs/name_list.txt :
name;replacer name2;replacer2 name3;replacer3
if a player enters on the server/change the name in 'mut2nt', it will be changed it 'reserved'.
#define NAMES 32 // max lines in the file
#define DELAY 10.0 // after how many seconds the name is checked after the player enters
#define ACCESS ADMIN_IMMUNITY // acces needed to have immunity to name checking
new const g_File = "name_list.txt"; // file name
0 - disabled
1 - name change
2 - kick
3 - ban
0 - the name will be changed to the last name the player has used
1 - the name will be changed from file
(default 1 )
- if the cvar is set to 0: if a player has the name 'x' and change it to 'y' (y is restricted from file), his name will be set to 'x'
- if the cvar is set to 1: if a player has the name 'x' and change it to 'y' (y is restricted from file), his name will be set to x-1 (x-1 is replacer to x from file)
namereplacer_banlenght - ban lenght (default 1200)
namereplacer_evoyadmins - allow admins to have a restricted name from file (default 0)